- stepped away from the madness to enjoy a bit of tree time http://t.co/LkeuwHEvn0 returned to find the world a bit different. 1 day ago
- @jamescmedia ...most random, ugly way possible. and to destroy any element of interaction & community that existed before in favour of ads 1 day ago
- @jamescmedia yeah not good. it's a shame they've felt like the best way to encourage people to use it, is to display their images in the... 1 day ago
- not saying this is my opinion on @flickr's redesign but so far i've found it disappointing & the atmosphere different http://t.co/VTVPSDWDNA 1 day ago
- 7 years since i saw jandek at the cube in bristol. if you have time you should watch this http://t.co/P6D89DGkX6 & be confused 5 days ago
- a tree I lathed today http://t.co/noT4ph3DqD 6 days ago
- @Jackaphant in theory i am going to go nuts, in practice i will probably nod in appreciation. i may even tap my foot like a proper adult. 1 week ago
- can't wait to see @HonourYourPain going ballistic at the cask @Scarborough_UK tonight https://t.co/R6SJ3MWPWS @YorksCoastGigs 1 week ago
- am i still here? http://t.co/r9chtAEa5a by anthony doerr @Orion_Magazine 1 week ago
- @JAScarb same. almost universal anger towards them on twitter too. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: bass
saul bass’ opening titles to hitchcock’s north by northwest. one of my favourite films.
a full list of bass’ titles here – www.notcoming.com
bass rock is a small rocky island just off the coast of east scotland. david attenborough described it’s 150,000 strong gannet colony as ‘one of the wildlife wonders of the world’. the result of this huge bird colony is the snow covered appearance and mass of tiny white specks surrounding it.