- stepped away from the madness to enjoy a bit of tree time http://t.co/LkeuwHEvn0 returned to find the world a bit different. 1 day ago
- @jamescmedia ...most random, ugly way possible. and to destroy any element of interaction & community that existed before in favour of ads 1 day ago
- @jamescmedia yeah not good. it's a shame they've felt like the best way to encourage people to use it, is to display their images in the... 1 day ago
- not saying this is my opinion on @flickr's redesign but so far i've found it disappointing & the atmosphere different http://t.co/VTVPSDWDNA 1 day ago
- 7 years since i saw jandek at the cube in bristol. if you have time you should watch this http://t.co/P6D89DGkX6 & be confused 5 days ago
- a tree I lathed today http://t.co/noT4ph3DqD 6 days ago
- @Jackaphant in theory i am going to go nuts, in practice i will probably nod in appreciation. i may even tap my foot like a proper adult. 1 week ago
- can't wait to see @HonourYourPain going ballistic at the cask @Scarborough_UK tonight https://t.co/R6SJ3MWPWS @YorksCoastGigs 1 week ago
- am i still here? http://t.co/r9chtAEa5a by anthony doerr @Orion_Magazine 1 week ago
- @JAScarb same. almost universal anger towards them on twitter too. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: earth
the barrier is a large lava dam between squamish and whistler that holds back the 3 lakes, including garibaldi lake, above it. it’s believed that if the barrier were to break it would release the lakes and cause major destruction to squamish and possibly as far afield as vancouver island.
these are clouds rising up the valley into the barrier canyon.
here’s the trailer to a project i’m glad to see got all the funding it deserved on kickstarter.
the pacific garbage patch is perhaps best described as a floating country of plastic debris, possibly twice the size of hawaii, too expensive for any country to want to clean up.
as intelligent as we can be, we’re still stupid.
this is one of the battleship islands in garibaldi provincial park, british columbia. this is also at night, the day before full moon. i just happen to have camped during every full moon for the past few months, i think on mostly clear nights. doesn’t make it easy to sleep.